Lions have arrived at La Belle Carte! And they come with tons of ideas to celebrate a fun birthday. If you like this decoration theme, let us help you with your event, take out your best safari clothes and send your Online Invitations to all your loved ones.
Orange and earthy colors are the protagonists of this lion inspired party. Mix them and decorate everything with them, from Online Invitations to tablecloths and chairs.
Lions are the kings of the jungle. That’s why it’s important to add a natural environment to your children party to give it the right feeling. We bring some great DIY so you can make some leaves to decorate walls and tabletops.
- Green kraft paper
- Green and yellow paint
- Pipe cleaners
- A brush
- Hot glue gun
- Take a piece of cloth and dip it in paint, then stamp it all over the kraft paper.
- Once it dries, cut long oval shapes out of the kraft paper, add some slices for the final leafy touch.
- Make enough leaves to create a whole jungle! Add some unstamped leaves to produce a 3D effect.
- Cut some string and use the gun to glue your leaves so you can hang them everywhere!
Customized balloons, fruit baskets and pom poms are some other great alternatives for decorating this Lion Birthday. Look at these images to get inspired and don’t forget to add some stuffed animals or action figures, if you want to.
Cheer kids with some original served vegetables and hummus. Of course it’s lion shaped and super easy to make! Take a look:
- 15 oz. canned chickpeas washed and dried
- 2 peeled garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons sesame paste
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- A pinch of salt and black pepper powder
- 1/4 cup water, or more if necessary
- Baby carrots
- Pita crackers
- Pretzel sticks
- Sliced black olives
- Add the first seven ingredients to a food processor and mix until you get a soft paste.
- Add water and keep mixing until you get the desired consistency for the hummus.
- For the lion shape, serve hummus into a plate, then slice baby carrots in half.
- Use the carrot halves to make a mane around the hummus plate. Use pita crackers on top of the carrots and hummus to make the ears, nose and mouth of your lion.
- You can also use some small carrots to outline the lion’s face.
- Use pretzel sticks to make the whiskers and sliced black olives for the eyes.
Kids love treats, that’s why your candy buffet will be the most visited spot of the party. Some snacks ideas to serve there could be cupcakes or cookies decorated with a lion face, a lion birthday cake or even fruit tartlets, all perfect for serving in the event.
Don’t forget to give to your little guests some awesome party favors with a lion birthday theme. From a special jungle kit to a chocolate lion pop, or even some candy bags.
Online Invitations: La Belle Carte
Images: seevanessacraft.com , thealisonshow.com , littlewishparties.com , whippedbakeshop.com , babycenter.com , hwtm.com , kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com , brit.co , roxyskitchen.com , etsy.com/es/listing/122092545 , gimmesomeoven.com , kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com , .flickr.com/photos/mmayhugh , projectnursery.com